Are we actually here on Dec. 31, 2015, the very precipice of 2016?? Can it have happened so quickly?
Yes! (obviously) This year has FLOWN by and to make it more easily understood in my own terms, here is a list of awesome things that have occurred:
- Congress announced Obama has officially turned the economy around from W’s failed policies. There, I said it.
- I wrote a book! ANOTHER one. And this one is (dare I say it) better than the first.
- I got tons of complimentary feedback on said book and managed to revise to where 5 out of 6 agents have requested the full manuscript. #winning
- I got a new day job. That’s right! I’ll be moving from The Mouse to the great athletic shoe giant up the PNW. Which leads me to the next happening…
- I’m moving to Oregon!!! While living stateside, I’ve never lived anywhere but California so this is sure to be a huge shock to my Vitamin D intake, as well as my stiletto shoe collection – which to be fair is minimal.
2015 has been quite the adventure, filled with self-revelations, new libations, and fantastic vacations. I cannot wait to see what happens in 2016.
Happy New Year everyone!!! Be safe and be adventurous out there!